I've had my M60s for a couple of months now along with VP100. I use a Denon 3808 as I've seen a lot of posts say that it matches well with the M60. I used Audyssey to set the levels. I've seen posts that say that the M60s can be somewhat bright so a receiver like the Denon 3808 would avoid that. I do have a couple of SACDs that sound pretty good but the hundreds of CDs and 1000's of mp3s I have are just not pleasant to listen to. When volumes go up the shrillness/brightness is so bad that I can only listen for a couple of minutes. I've tried running on direct with no auto equalization adjustment and every other way. I thought they would "break in" after a few weeks but no luck. I've read that they "play what is there so if your recording is bad then the sound will be bad". I can understand that to a point but my previous speakers (less expensive) didn't make recordings that weren't perfect sound so bad. I have friends over several times a year and after a few adult beverages and I'm playing good music I get the "turn it up" scream and in the past I would and the party would crank up a notch but now I'm afraid when someone wants to turn it up everyone will start screaming "turn it down"! Is it the Denon or should I just resign myself to the fact that I made a wrong choice and probably should have returned them within the 30 days?

"Real Gun Control Is Hitting What You Aim At" - can't remember