Ooh, another dream. I dreamed my sister and I were at DisneyLand, in a big room with a lot of other people, all seated watching a video on McCain. It started making my sister cry, and I was all, "Don't worry, Barack was elected," only it became apparent that in the dream the election hadn't happened yet.

This old guy came out of the one voting booth and said, "If you came here to elect the new president, get out! Go home!" There was a pause as people looked in confusion at each other, and then he continued, "There are a lot of things we'd all like to do that we can't do." He then pointed out some pee on the back of his shirt, saying, "See? I did this while trying to go to the bathroom. Anyway, if you came here to elect, get out!"

People started leaving, satisfied that the voting process had indeed been canceled, but I stepped up and asked, "But what if we came here to dance around and eat food?" at which point I broke into dance with a double thumbs-up.

"Yeah, you can do that," he said, and I started dancing around like a maniac, which seemed to soften his demeanor. The music that was playing had a paused, so in the middle of my dancing I said, "And elect?" "No!" he replied. Well, I'd tried.

At that point, I exited the building like everyone else was still doing, and I started dancing off of everything. Only, I was unable to do everything I wanted to do because I'm 30 years old now. Even though I was doing a lot of moves I can't really do in real life, it was angering me that I couldn't do even more.

Anyway, I woke up inspired to dance around, only I'm visiting my sister right now (and typing this on my nephew's computer), and not everyone's up and around, so I don't need people getting mad at me for dancing. Plus, my ability would depress me even more than it was in my dream.

I also watched Letterman last night, and Bruce Willis promoted the Late Show Fun Facts book for him, saying it was "yippee ki-larious" (or however it was spelled), and I actually used that term to describe myself to my sister in my dream. I can't remember the joke I'd made to her right before declaring myself yippee ki-larious, though. Disappointing!