Welcome Parin,

Well, that is a pretty big room, tuff call. Actually, my room is similar, just wider with 9ft ceilings, 31 x 30 x 9. I've never heard the 22's or w22's, they do get good reviews. A floorstanding speaker will give you better bass performance overall, in addition to the sub.

For 5.1, you want the "surrounds" to the side of the listening area (couch) or for 7.1 you add the "rears" which go further back, that room could definately handle a 7.1 environment.

For music, I only listen to my m80's with the sub, never use the rear speakers, so if you like to turn it up once in awhile for pool playing like I do, you may want a larger full range speaker. A lot depends on your listening habits.

I have kids to, but they learn to stay away, if you give them that look. \:\) Axiom is planning on coming out with a m60 and m80 version of the T-Series flat wall speakers this year I believe, not sure if you would have enough depth in your wall cavity though for them, they are almost as deep as the real thing.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85