Parin,

I'm not really sure what you're used to in terms of sound quality. For me the move to Axiom was the first time that I have owned real quality speakers capable of beautifull sound. I have listened to nice speakers at dealers such as Paradigm, B&W, Polk, but never really owned any of them. I know my room is a little smaller than yours. About 4000cf and it's also open to a dining room which is about 2400cf, but I have to tell you that the sound amazes me every day. Again i have the inwall setup. w22s w150 and now the qs8s paired with 1 ep350. For music I never need more bass, for movies I would not mind more event though what I have is plenty. The speakers NEVER feel distorted or strained. Even if I turn it up really high. I'm sure the towers would impress me even more, but my point is that if you're a novice like myself you will be impressed with the 22s and you'll keep the speakers off the floor. I had the same concerns as you before i took the plunge, but i haven't regreted it for a second since..... wellthere are days when I wish I got the ep500 for movies, but that's all. You can check out my setup in the gallery.

PeachTree 65se, PeachTree D5 and SVS SB1000 - Stereo
M80s, M22s, SVS PB3000