Since your material leans heavily towards movies, you will probably enjoy having a VERY capable subwoofer. The sub does NOT have to be the same brand as the rest of the speakers to "blend" or be effective. I have heard volumes of praise for the Axiom subs (and others from Hsu, SVS, etc.). I have not heard the same level of excitement about the Energy subs, which seem to be kind of an marketing-driven afterthought for them. I am absolutely unconvinced that the smallish 10" Energy sub you mentioned can compete with the Axiom EP350, much less the EP500.

I think the MSRP for that system is pretty inflated, especially the towers and center. You have MANY choices for that much money. You could get custom finish Axioms for that price.

I'm not too keen on the design of the surround. While it is an odd-shaped box reminiscent of the Axiom design, I'm just puzzled about mounting the midranges on different planes than the tweeter and woofer.

Now, like Adrian and other said, if you listen to them and are seduced, go forth and be happy. But this is the Axiom forum, so you're going to get a lot of responses that urge you to also give Axiom speakers a chance. I feel pretty confident than an Epic 60 500 system would be more satisfying than the Energy system you're considering.

bibere usque ad hilaritatem