My F.O. order for M60's, M80's and 4-QS8's should arrive about the first week of April. PM'ing with Andy (Murph) on the results of his M60/Paradigm Studio 100 comparison, he suggested I try to borrow a pair of of Studio 100's to do a three way comparison to report back here. While that IS a great idea, I am far from an audio file with a critical listening ear, or vocabulary, to do this possible opportunity anywhere near the justice it would be due. Should we be able to gather some somewhat more qualified ears, I'd just HAVE to succumb to my upgrade-itis and get a 2808 to replace my 1909. Only fair thing to do, right? (work with me here people ;o)

So this is an invitation to Adam (AdamP88) and Ken (kcarlile). If anyone else lives in the San Francisco Bay Area (or knows a good pair of ears that does!), let me know if you/they would be interested or able to attend this if we did it in April (my 30 day Axiom window, as one pair will go back)

IF I can get some better ears than mine interested, THEN I will ask my local Paradigm dealer if I can borrow a pair of floor demo 100's for a day. He is a nice guy. I and my buddy both bought used Servo15 subs from him and I have been to his shop several times, so he may go for it. Especially if he knows others (possible customers? ;o) will be involved.

I know Ken travels a lot and has a rather important 'bundle' due from the stork in April, but it is worth a try. :o) So Adam, Ken, others... whadayathink? \:\)

Dave

"In theory, practice and theory are the same. In practice they're not."