Originally Posted By: LucRaymond
Will have to open the manual for this, I don't know hot it works!

If you hit the audio parameter button on the remote you can chose between memories M1 through M6. Some settings under that are specific to the memory location and others are global (the manual details this), but generally the ones listed first are specific and the global ones are later.

When running the MCACC in standard mode it'll store into the memory you currently have selected (you might be able to change this before running, I don't recall for sure). In the custom it asks you what you want to store where.

There's also a memory management where you can copy one memory location to another. That's handy for when you want to make a change but want to preserve the old settings to A/B.
 Quote:
since you're having the same AVR, can you suggest your own personal taste regarding your listening configuration?

EQ: On
S-Wave: On
Delay: 0.0 (but I have an HDMI 1.3 plasma so I use the auto-delay)
Mid/Ldn: Off (although it might be worth using either of these if watching a movie late at night and not wanting to disturb anyone--Midnight, or playing music at low levels and wanting a little bass boost--Loudness)
Bass/Treble: 0
S.Rtrv: Off (I don't listen to MP3s)
DNR: Off (Although I should have tried it with the first half of the Tori Amos live BD)
Dialog E: Off
Hibit: On (which is not the default)
Dual: Ch1
DRC: Off (also needs to be changed in the PS3, since you're doing LPCM)
LFE Att: 0
SACD Gain: 0 (but I don't have anything which can send DSD, may change when I get my Oppo)
HDMI: Amp
A. Delay: On (as I said above)

I force Prologic II Movie when watching video content (some is just stereo, but will de-matrix), and PLII Music with CDs (doesn't work with the PS3, because the music player leaves all 5 or 7 PCM channels active but silent; that gives the AVR nothing to process). These really come down to taste.

Pioneer PDP-5020FD, Marantz SR6011
Axiom M5HP, VP160HP, QS8
Sony PS4, surround backs
-Chris