Hi Guys, I've been lurking for some time and have now decided to make my purchase. We've just moved into a new home and I hope to build a dedicated HT in the basement when funds allow but for now I'm retrofitting a dining room into a temporary home theatre. Just ordered M80's, VP 150, QS8's, and an EP600 all from the outlet to save cost. Ordered stands as well so there's no retrofit. I purchased the Denon 3808 as it seems to be well received and pairs well with axioms according to these forums. Panasonic AE 3000 order going in tonight and still looking for a good reasonably priced screen. I have a few questions that I hope you may answer. Regarding speaker wire I wonder if others have used the axiom flat speaker cable and their thoughts? Also banana plugs vs. no plugs? If money allows is there a big difference between the EP600 vs. EP800 ie. will I be "missing" much for settling on the EP600 or should I just bite the bullet and get the 800? This will be my first move into a reasonable HT system having used a sony HT-in-a-box system up to this point. Comments, criticism, suggestions all appreciated.

Thanks.

M80's(2), VP150, QS8's(4), EP800
Denon 3808, PS3, Accuphase T11
Grado RS-1's