On my receiver I cant set the sub crossover but I can set all the speakers crossover levels so should I set all the speakers at 80Hz or did you just mean the sub which I would have to do on the sub itself. Then what should I set the speakers crossover at on my reciever? Its the Monster cable SACD/DVD/BD -audio interconnect for AV receivers with 6 channel audio direct inputs (which mine has and the new Oppo has the 6 channel direct audio outputs.) So I guess its analog right its RCA connection. So what would be the differance between these and the HDMI I have both but the HDMI would be less mess. These are just for the audio so if I used these what would I use for the video HDMI? Looking at the back of the Oppo I see 6 channel direct audio output which is where these go but then what are the video choices is it just for component video that I would use these audio cables? Or do I use both HDMI and these for 6 channel audio or just HDMI (would I lose any sound quality with just HDMI?) Sorry I have never owned a A/V reciever before and there are just sooo many options for every thing one hooks up for this I just want to make sure I Use the best connection possible.

Last edited by th3at3rguy; 06/11/09 05:05 AM.