Just to confuse the issue more, the Saints game (via a crappy local HD telecast) did NOT present this problem. It is very strange and hard to explain. Tennis is fine, even with 130mph serves - no blur. 99% of Football is fine, pans are done perfect, no pixelation, no stair steps, etc. The only issue I have seen is a throw from third base to first and a deep bomb pass. On each, on some broadcast, you get a very weird "hyperspace" effect. In essences, the ball non longer takes up a single block of pixels, but looks like a Star Trek ship in hyperspace where the ball is 6 times longer than it should be, almost like a trial behind the ball. I made sure it was on "Fast" motion last night so perhaps that helps.

Sorry to toss out problems without in depth answers, but I know Dean and others were contemplating a purchase. I feel certain that over the next few weeks I can watch enough good format football to give some test answers. Just hard to reproduce that kind of broadcast for testing. I'll try to DVR a few bombs if I can nail it down. Either way, I'll figure it out as I watch hours of football starting the first second it's on. But, 99% of football is great. Heck, at 120" it is better than live. Even the girls in the group said they did not know how they could watch football on their little 50" plasmas when they got home. I liked that!

Panny 3000 PJ, 118" Carada, Denon 3300, PS3, Axiom QS8, PSB 5T, B&W sub, levitating speaker wire