Super sweet, yeah I run a full Akropovic Evo 1 exhaust myself. And yes I did get the carbon fiber can after having burnt my daughters leg on the stock titanium can a few years back. After that mishap (God did I ever feel bad when that happened... she was 8 years old at the time, but after we bandaged her up, she wiped her tears away & says, "can we go on a ride now"? God love her, she is addicted to riding with me) I was 100% determined on getting the carbon fiber can.

I just got a new Shoei lid myself. I've had an X9 Scott Russell edition Shoei for, gosh, proly 15 years now. But of course I don't wear it anymore, it sits on a shelf. I bought that 'Assassin' JBC helmet I'm wearing in my avatar a few years back. It looks nice enough, but it just didn't have the comfort of the Shoei line. So I got a blue & red 'Norick 5' X-11 earlier this summer. World of difference, without a doubt! Some may question why anyone would ever spend $600 dollars on a helmet when you can pick one up for $80. But if you do much extended riding at all, a premium helmet is worth its weight in gold!!!

Last edited by Micah; 10/02/09 05:42 PM.

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD