Good choice with the M22's and subwoofer, I've been enjoying mine for about a month now. Amazingly, they just keep sounding better the longer I listen to them. I have a dedicated HT room that is almost exactly the same size as yours (1100 cubic feet). I'm running the M22v2's up front along with the VP150 for center, QS4 surrounds, and EP350 sub. The M22's can play to crazy high levels with no distortion (I actually left the room last night with my ears ringing \:\) ). I'm driving them with a Denon AVR-1910 (little brother to the 2310) and have had no complaints whatsoever. Sound quality is top notch!

Both JC and Brent at Axiom suggested that I upgrade from the VP100 to the VP150...and I would suggest the same for you when the time comes around to purchase a center. I couldn't be happier with their recommendation. Movie dialogue is very clear, strong and natural...it never is drown out by the other speakers. Vocals from music played in surround mode are also excellent.

Enjoy those speakers...if you can survive the wait! My shipment got hung up in customs for an extra 4 days...I thought I was going to die!