I got my M22's with stands today. I have it hooked up to a cheap Sony receiver STR-DH500. I wasn't impressed with the radio reception and hiss on the tuner, but the power it puts out is good. I've been listening to Gypsy Kings on it and I'm really impressed. The M22's definately went beyond my expectations. I don't have a sub hooked up and it still sounds good. Its hard to keep from wanting to crank the volume. Even the cat is impressed. She lay on the couch and just listened for about 30 minutes. Never did that before.

I've lost some of my high range hearing over the years. Too much loud music when I was younger. So for me a little brightness in the sound is welcome. What can I say? Who could keep from falling in love with the Axiom sound?

I need more cables before I can hook the TV up (1 HDMI and 1 optical audio). I plan on buying a 37 inch lcd this weekend to hang on the living room wall, then get 2 W3s and a W100 to mount around it near the end of December. I only have about $700 to blow on a TV, so I'm going to look at Nebrask Furniture mart. They have a better selection than Best Buy. Will look at Sam's Club first, though. Since I'm still set on a home theater, I feel I can sacrifice some on the quality of tv for now.