Originally Posted By: chesseroo
The entire statements here are not the truth of the world. Don't read into people's personal opinions so much. Others will differ. But what they rarely tell you about, or accurately describe, is how these "differences" people speak of are ridiculously subtle.
I highly doubt you would notice any difference between the M60 and M80 unless you had them together in a blind instantaneous test.

Frankly i disagree entirely with the M80 is more/most accurate nonsense. It seems to be getting pushed onto the newbies around here lately in a brainwashing fashion.

I have one thing to say......RIGHT ON! (for those of you who were around in the 60's & 70's.) Having said that, Truer words than Chesseroo's have never been uttered. As for the TV's - differences are very subtle and once you get one home, you don't have the other brands competing and you are going to love your TV. Same on the 60's vs 80's. I have said many times that I can not imagine speakers sounding much, if any better than the 60's. I keep poking a little fun at the 80's guys on here saying that they can't enjoy the 80's as much as the 60's due to the fact that the quality of sound is so great on the 80's that everyone passes out soon after beginning to listen. Nobody wants to take the bait though.........

"A fanatic is someone who can't change his mind and won't change the subject" Churchill