Originally Posted By: Dr.House
If you are even looking for more portability the Koss KSC75 should also be in consideration. They are basically a clip-on version of the PortoPro and you can find them for around or less than $20. They also come with the standard Koss lifetime warranty.

Just got a pair of those KSC75s. I wanted something cheap (got the for about $13 from Amazon), because of my hatred for headphones, I figured I'd just be giving them to someone else. But I was wanting something to use with my phone if I want some portable music. I have to say, I'm impressed. They present the illusion of plenty of bass, but it's not overpowering, with the treble being sharp and clear. After having them on for a few minutes, I almost can't feel them anymore (that's saying something for a person who can't wear lace-up shoes because they present different levels of pressure on the tops of my feet). Still don't like the inside-my-head imaging, but without Dolby Headphone that's always going to happen when I mount the speakers to my ears.

Pioneer PDP-5020FD, Marantz SR6011
Axiom M5HP, VP160HP, QS8
Sony PS4, surround backs
-Chris