Last night I had a few dreams, but the only one I remember any solid details about was one where I was living in an apartment. I was sweeping and vacuuming around my entrance, and my neighbor, who turned out to be the guy who plays Sal "Big Pussy" Bonpensiero on The Sopranos (note: I've never seen The Sopranos, so I don't know why I was dreaming about him), opened his door and ended up pressuring me to vacuum up the dirt around his entrance, too. His door remained open, and pretty soon I spotted his hot Italian daughter who was doing busy work around the place. We started some pleasant small talk, so I guess I wasn't vacuuming the whole time. I somehow got suckered into bringing the vacuum further into their apartment, but before I actually became their full-fledged maid, the daughter seemed keen to talk some more.

Unfortunately, she began to bring up her ex, who she seemed to split with amicably, and where there still might be potential to explore. Distracted by her disappointing story, I became entangled in the vacuum's hose and pulled it over, which turned it on, drowning her out. I quickly picked the vacuum up, turned it off, then tried to be cool by saying, "I guess I didn't want to hear about that other guy." She laughed, and so did her father. "This guy's funny," she said.

That's about all I remember about the dream, which ends on a pretty high note for my dreams.