Originally Posted By: CV
Not that you should have to, but I imagine you'll have better luck with calls than with emails. I also agree that processing time hasn't been so hot recently. 11 days before shipping is extreme if you got a stock finish. I remember when I first started ordering Axiom speakers. I would order late in the AM on my payday, and my order would still ship that same day. I would like to see them get back to this speediness. Otherwise, they need to change it from "fast, free shipping" to just "free shipping."

I agree with Charles. When I ordered my speakers a few years ago, my order was shipped that day if possible, and I'd receive it the following day (it's a 2.5 hr drive).

On the Saturday when we finished touring the plant, my dad placed an order for the M0's, at which time we were told that there was a pair ready to go, but after checking, there wasn't; no biggie. He called Tuesday night or Wednesday morning because he hadn't received them yet, at which time he was told there was a mixup (or something) processing the order and they fixed it. So, we expected them the next day, but nothing. My dad called yet again on Friday and he was told that they should have been shipped out, and that they would be on Monday.

He talked to me about his displeasure, and I calmed him down as he was contemplating canceling his order.

He called Monday, and I called around 1-2 to make sure they were being delivered. He ended up receiving them Tuesday, but they where delivered to my house (original destination but it was changed to my dads house) so he had to unexpectedly come here to get them.

I wasn't going post anything, but this shouldn't have happened, and bringing it to the forefront on the forum may result in hastened changes so unpleasant instances like these are curtailed or obsolete.

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.