Hi Everyone,

As most of you know the auctions are a new thing to Axiom and we are working to make them work in a way that keeps everyone happy. We value all of your comments and use them to make the overall user experience a positive one.

The largest issues seem to be with the Buy It Now.
-Rest assured that if an item is listed in the auction, it is ready and available to ship. There is no extra waiting involved. If you use the Buy It Now option you're product will ship after payment is cleared.
-The Buy It Now button disappears after the first bid is placed. This follows standard auction procedures to provide incentive for customers to act quickly. If the Buy It Now option stayed on after bids are placed there certainly will be complaints from bidders who have been waiting for some time just to have someone click the Buy It Now just before the auction closes. Hopefully my next comment will satisfy people on both sides.
-Some do not want to wait 4 weeks just to be outbid. This is understandable so on a trial basis, we will start future auctions for factory outlet items with only a 1 week duration.

Pet Rock -There is a confirmation email you must respond to when you register on the auction site. Please check your junk mail folders or any spam filters you may have to see if this email has been placed there. If you cannot find this email let me know and I will try to resolve the problem.

Thank you everyone for your continued support,

Steve