Originally Posted By: CV
Well, even if they go to straight discount pricing, if they do what they're doing now and posting only what's actually available, people will still have to wait for the ones they want. Do you mean they should go back to how it worked before, where they were probably sending A-stock as B-stock when they needed to fulfill orders? That does not seem like every other online speaker brand.

Clearly they are moving away from the FO model, probably not financially viable at least as it was. I have no problem with that, but IMO it did give people a way to feel they were getting a “deal” w/o Axiom resorting to “sales” like all the other speakers companies. That always had a certain appeal to me.

What I am saying about straight discount pricing is that if they have a B-stock item just post it at the sale price and let someone buy it or not at that price like everyone else does. I’m not saying that Axiom should take pre-orders for B-stock or anything like that just sell what they have at a set price. People can buy it or not just like anywhere else without the hassle of bidding for it.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1