Quote:
I see nothing wrong with the Buy Now option disappearing after the first bid.

Quote:
If you really want something "now", then you use "Buy Now"

I would agree if everyone saw the item at the same time but not everyone does. In a lower sales volume setting I don't think it works as well. It is entirely possible that someone may never see a BuyItNow button on an item the want.

In a high volume setting with thousands of sellers like EBay it doesn't matter. Wait a day (or a few hours) and there will be a new listing.

I would be frustrated if all I wanted was a pair of FO priced M22s right away and there were 3 listings on the Auction Site but they all had a bid on them already.
Quote:
If you really want something "now", then you use "Buy Now,"
doesn't apply because I don't have that opportunity on the existing listings any more. It has been disabled by the first bidders.

Another set may or may not show up next week. When another set of M22s does show up, what are the odds I will see them first? I guess it makes retail more attractive which is good for Axiom.

(interesting to note there is 1 set of M22s listed right now and they already have a bid on them. If anyone wants to BuyNow on a set of M22s they are out of luck.)

Anyway, as I say... my opinion. I could be wrong.

snazzed

M22, VP150, QS8 <--all v2
Sub: Outlaw LFM1-Plus
Denon AVR1910, Sony X900-65"