I still need to figure out what I'm going to do for shelving when I move everything into the basement. I have a ledge that runs the perimeter of the basement, so that will allow for quite a bit of shelving space along two walls in my main room. I'm thinking I'll put up some more shelving as a room divider, too. Right now I'm still using old school library shelving, which works great, but I ran out of room a while ago. My DVD movies are on the floor at this point.

It's looking like I'll have to do custom shelving on the ledge. I don't see anything that will work for me. I may end up with some of the Boltz bookshelves for my room divider shelving. I like the look, and it's not the most expensive shelving out there, but who knows if it will fit in with everything else. I can't seem to find the modular shelving solution I'm looking for at a reasonable price, so yeah, I'll probably have to cobble something together with my dad, and it may not look all that great.

I look forward to seeing what you do with your collection, Chris. With Cam's equipment closet thread and this media storage thread, I should get some good ideas.