Oh, just found one draw back to the media rack. The holes for the shelf pins are not close enough together. So I get three shelves of BDs, and then a forth gap that is only big enough for CDs. Or two shelves of DVDs and then a CDs shelf, and one shelf that is bigger than needed for CDs, but not large enough for anything else.

So I'm doing it up as 6 shelves for BDs, and 2 in the middle for my most listened CDs. I'll get another rack for DVDs and the rest of my CDs.

Now I just need a sorting system. I'm thinking by distribution company (Criterion) when I have enough to group them that way. Then by director, when there's enough, and select studios (Disney/Pixar), and finally by genre (sci-fi or comic book movie...that should cover the rest of my discs). Sorted by release date, of course.

That should make my friend who sorts all her DVDs alphabetically by title absolutely insane.

"Where do I find Benjamin Button?"
-"That's David Fincher, so you'd think in his section, between Zodiac and The Social Network, but it is in fact a Criterion release, so on the top shelf."

Last edited by ClubNeon; 04/05/11 05:03 AM.

Pioneer PDP-5020FD, Marantz SR6011
Axiom M5HP, VP160HP, QS8
Sony PS4, surround backs
-Chris