I got both my blinds and media rack today, and within four hours of getting home from work I had them both installed.

I really did a good job picking out both of these products. First, the Bali blinds are everything I expected. I got them installed before the sun set. I do have a little outline around them where the sun isn't completely blocked, but it's hardly noticeable. It's so odd to see white blinds that totally block the sun, though. What I wasn't expecting is how good they are at knocking down outside noise. I'm guessing about 20 dB of high frequency cut (I can still hear the bass of the diesel-electric engines on the tracks up the street from me).

The media rack. Just wow. It's one of those cam-locking systems, but also uses wooden dowels. I said I didn't want a rack with a better finish than my speakers, and went with the black oak vinyl instead of wood veneer. I was thinking it would be close in appearance to my V3s, but it isn't just close it's almost exact. Really solid, for a rack that large, too.

Definitely happy with these purchases.

Pioneer PDP-5020FD, Marantz SR6011
Axiom M5HP, VP160HP, QS8
Sony PS4, surround backs
-Chris