As others said, I'd stay away from the Windstar, I bought one used and had nothing but problems for 4 years before the transmission finally busted.
I just got a 2010 Dodge Caravan a few month ago and even though I don't know what the future will be, I like all the different compartments to put stuff, I love the easy folding seats and the ESP that comes even with the most basic model has proven itself useful this canadian winter. Others might have had problems with Chrysler, me I had (and still having) a good experience with it. In 2003 I bought a 1999 Cirrus with 118km and, except maintenance, I didn't really have any problems with it. In 2006, the transmission line broke due to rust, when I took it to the mechanic, he told me that I was lucky the transmission didn't brake. Even though it didn't, it has never been the same and it's getting worst every year. Now, 5 years later, the transmission still didn't brake but when it is cold in the morning, the gears keep on slipping during the first 5 min. The card has now 330Km and even though I am not repairing it anymore and I am just waiting for it to die, I refuse to throw it out while it is still drivable smile Even if it doesn't mean anything, that's one of the reasons I went with the Dodge Caravan, the other one being that it is cheaper than their japanese counterpart.
I think overall that it is a good value and am happy with it but if I would have had more money to spend on a minivan (not that I would want to smile ) I would get the Odyssey, it looks good (for a minivan) and just feels more upper class when driving it compare to the Dodge.

Last edited by bdpf; 04/24/11 01:00 PM.

Bruno
M80s/VP180/QS8s/EP600/AVR-890
------------------------------------
"The problem is choice..."