Originally Posted By: CV
Ian, it's great to see you take time to give us insight into what's new and coming up.

I can't wait to see what the mystery device is capable of. I've always thought it would be great to see electronics that know exactly what speakers are hooked up to fine-tune the performance. Is this something that could be accomplished with existing AVRs and pre-pros if they all supported some kind of loudspeaker profile software? Of course, then it wouldn't be Axiom-exclusive. Maybe you could license your system, though? I know, these are just wild stabs in the dark. In any case, I'm hoping discussion of this device will pull ClubNeon back into posting a bit.

That's really great about the new QS power brackets. That should make a lot of installations go much smoother.

Glad to hear about the redesign of the amps as well. I can't wait to see how they've turned out.

Ian mentioned the coding is specific to the Axiom listening window. The listening window is set of individual on and off axis frequency response measurements in the horizontal and vertical plane. The set of measurements are then averaged and then plotted as a single frequency response. That is whats called the listening window.

This device looks more like it would be exclusive to certain Axiom speakers and perhaps even specific to the version of that speaker because the listening windows may vary from version to version.

I’m armed and I’m drinking. You don’t want to listen to advice from me, amigo.

-Max Payne