Originally Posted By: zuter
I'm in favor of a cabinet redesign. So much so that after reading this post I did just that in Sketch-up - a little freeware 3D program that's dead simple to use. I added curves and out riggers while keeping the overall shape consistent with Axioms own. Just made them "sexier"!

Unfortunately I don't know how to add them to my post? Since I don't do Facebook or anything like that I can't share them.

Perhaps Axiom could run a contest where we could submit our designs and ideas and the winner(s) would receive a gift as a reward.

What do you think...Axiom? Sounds like fun to me!

The problem with this is... It's hard to tell how they will sound... Form following function... to tell if they would perform well, axiom would have to manufacture a speaker and test it.. Right now Axiom has a design that sounds good and looks decent. I think there would have to be a pretty strong motivating force to justify the R&D expense in a new design. Something like 3-4 quarters of loosing market share, or something of that nature.

But then again, i think Axiom underestimated the demand for the VP-180 initially. So Zuter you could be on to something... Redesign= greater market share?