Hawk, did you measure the resistors in the cross over? 3 components do not simultaneously fail like this. There is something else going on that made 3 speakers fail. I would tell you to check the resistors in the cross over network. Also, you can visually inspect the capacitors, look at the top and bottom of the capacitors, if any of them are bulging out a little bit, the capacitor has "blown". Again with the resistors, since you do not know what the "correct" reading is, look for a resistor that has shorted out, this is uncommon, when resistors fail they usually fail open. Also carefully inspect the cross over for any wiring "amiss". I would not spend money on replacement speakers until you determine what caused the 3 drivers to fail in the first place.

On a side note, if your going to buy a new speaker... Forget the 150... get a 180, it is WAY worth every penny.. And yes, the 180 sounds wonderful with 8 year old axiom's, you will have to trust me on that one. smile

keep us updated.

Also, if you want to post some detailed photos of the cross over/capacitors i will look at it for you if you want... and try to help where i can...