I have a SVS 25-31pci and a 16-46pci in my main area. The EP175 is for the bedroom for tv watching used with a AuraSound soundbar. I also have a Boston Acoustics PV1000 subwoofer sitting in my computer room not being used, as well as a eD 13av.2 driver in my car with another one sitting in the garage, just too heavy for another one in the car, trying to find another project for it. And a Behringer Truth 2092 subwoofer for computer audio. Plus a pair of V2 M22s, 2 pair of M2s and a VP150 V2.

And if you read my post more carefully I said that I also compared the Axiom Ep175 to my friends Polk PSW110 and Mirage S10.3 subwoofers. But since my opinion of Axiom's EP175 didn't sound like a marketing advertisement its baseless and doesn't count.

Anyone really think that the EP600($1860) can compete with the PC13 Ultra $(1699). Or the EP500($1270) against the SVS PB12+ or HSU VTF 15H?

Where is all the research and designing Axiom always talks about? No subwoofer upgrades in 5-7yrs. While other brands continue to improve each year or every 2 years, Axiom remains subborn. SVS doesn't brag about ongoing research and development but yet they've released two speaker lines plus revisions. Added a new sealed subwoofer line, improved their cyclinder line and PB line. Whats Axiom done? Magnetics grills and silver dust caps.

But my biggest complaint is why does the EP175 cost $600????? What is it that Axiom charges a premium over their dated designs compared to other brands????