The B&W's that i have are made in China. However, by looking at them you would never imagine they were made in China, the fit and finish are astounding. I think a lot of it is the quality controls that companies impose on their Chinese manufacturing partners. To a certain degree any product that is produced with tight QC controls will be more expensive. With that being said, i am not defending B&W's margin, i am sure that there is a decent amount of "snobbery" built into their bottom line.

Wilsons, are made in the USA. They use focal drivers, that are sourced and then taken apart and re-built at the facility in Utah. If you read about the history of the company and man behind Wilson it is quite interesting.

I am also of the opinion that Axiom is a VERY good value for what you buy. Also like almost everyone else Axiom has taken care of me. To the point that Casey makes, with the globalization of business today, almost every company today sources parts from China, or other parts of the globe with low wage rates. One of the few things that can set a company apart today is their customer service and that is a pretty big part of my buying decision.