I did see that Cam. Although just yesterday. I rarely go into Facebook anymore but yesterday I was pretty, 'clears throaght' tired after a very late night out for the ECMAs East Coast Music Awards. So I needed something mindless during to do for a while.

It sounds like a beautiful spot. I can imagine the memories there would be like postcards.

I went through the same thing when my parents sold our house. Beautiful, 3 story, century home that my Dad bought for an absolute steal (we were just a shade above poor at the time.) Since he was a kid, he had been spending a lot of his time doing all the handyman work for the three ancient sisters who lived there. They barely paid him ('barely paid us' as I got old enough to cut the grass, paint, etc.) but it paid off in the end as he was practically handed over of the nicest houses in town.

I remember talking myself out of buying it. It was too far from work, especially for Sharon who did shift work as a nurse at the time and I knew heating it was like a mortgage all of it's own. Still, it was home I'm hoping it's still around and goes for sale if I ever retire.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.