WOW!! That was REALLY fun!

It is a monstrous release to say such horrible things to or about people you actually like and respect---or even people for whom you have no feelings at all, but I wouldn't publicly say that about Mark and Tom, well, not here, in this post.

Seriously, Cam & Murph, it must be a drag to see the family home get sold. And both of you have very tightknit families, just like the old Irish clans that you don't know you still belong to. It was where you grew up and learned how to do bad things and not get caught. That alone must make it dear to you.
(Now THAT sentence, I DO mean!)

Jack, I was adopted outta foster care and couldn't have gotten luckier. My sister (also adopted) and I had over 40 cousins. We knew as school children that each of our parents was the glue in their families (7 for Mom, 5 for Dad), and that we got the best of the lot. We were the only ones to go to college and grad school. Lucky, indeed!

They were always supportive and encouraging, academically and otherwise. They lived with a rock band in the bsmt for 4 years.

Most of all, they provided me with a firm foundation from which to launch my fake attacks w/o notice! Thanks for asking.

Edit: Before anyone goes thinking all "Bostony and Beacon Hilly," I grew up in a blue collar 'hood. My Mom took in sewing and my Dad opened the doors on the subway.
Ahh, from such humble beginnings to this! Pathetic, pathetic.

Last edited by BobKay; 04/07/14 10:15 PM.

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.