Because a +3dB can be attained if you double your Amplifier Power this is Exponential Growth which is defined as:
Exponential growth occurs when the growth rate of the value of a mathematical function is proportional to the function's current value.

***(And because it's the same effect as Doubling the Amplifier Power it is Exponential Growth. Because you are essentially adding TWICE the power just by simply adding an additional speaker)***

And therefore my statement is Correct as is the rest of the Scientific FACTS that I have clearly linked to for people who are unaware of the FUNDAMENTALS.

This is exactly why I started this Forum Topic because even seasoned A/V people can forget the very Basics. Thanks for proving my point.

As it's apparent what my statement was implied to say, it seems that you are just trying to stir up a controversy for the way in which it was worded. In the future I shall adjust my literary comments to conform with your level of understanding, so I apologize if you didn't understand what was conveyed in my prior comments.

Source: http://www.globalrph.com/master_speaker.htm

Last edited by AlaskanAVGuy; 04/11/14 07:57 PM.

The Teacher is in: Trust but Verify