This is not a sport. Just because we're on your court doesn't mean you need to practice your pick-and-roll on us. You didn't start this forum. You started a thread on this forum. The forum is a collection threads, topics, and individuals. We, the individuals, give respect where it is deserved. Thus far your behavior has demonstrated that you are not worthy of our respect. This is why we hound you, don't let your mistakes (grammatical and technical) slip, and why we poke fun at you in the Water Cooler section. You are a source of entertainment, but we will grow tired of you.

You dismiss my attempts at correcting your obvious misunderstanding of certain mathematical concepts. I have not trotted out any credentials to show you that I speak from experience -- I shouldn't need to. You can check if I'm right or wrong and perhaps learn something in the process. Refusing to even consider you could be wrong is a sure sign of a stunted intellect.

You might be a cool guy who's relatively new to the "social media" thing and don't know how to get along with people in digital space. You have nothing to prove here. We don't want you to prove anything. If this is an act, you can stop. If it's not an act, is it a cry for help? For attention? You confuse me.