Originally Posted By: aquashankar
Originally Posted By: BobKay

Well, my new meds really must be working! He said he watched Yanni at the Acropolis and I didn't say anything at all, nor did my head explode.

I once asked Ian, no, no, Alan, if there was any music or voice that could damage an Axiom speaker, and do you know what he said?

Ah, aquashankar, you have done what few here have managed.

I am DEEPLY sorry that you were not previously informed that I am a jerk, and I almost never mean what I way. I am frequently a sarcastic, sometimes mean-spirited, contrary asshole, but never without the intent of someone getting a laugh. And, yes, I confess as well, that I have sacrificed many good souls for a laugh; sometimes even mass-sacrifice for a single laugh.

I am a very bad person and unworthy of your totally genuine approach.

I have had more than one (always) fun and informative conversation with Alan. He never, ever said that the recording of any music or any artist would damage any Axiom speaker. I do think he forgot about Celine Dion and Geddy Lee though, but that's just because, like him, he thinks they're Canadian. I've read that they were both grown from pods.

Ah, looks like Yanni is not on any acceptable list here.

What did Alan say? What music damages an Axiom speaker?

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.