Originally Posted By newf
I'm really considering trading my Vp150 and qs8's in for 160 and some onwalls. Killer is, I'm not sure if I should stick with Axiom in the theater as my curiosity says to try something else. I have a feeling that something else will be extremely $$$ and as I've mentioned before I should stop spending money for more important things...but I got the bug now! Ian and Debbi treat me really good, that's not something I forget it either and something I preach to others. And, now that I have some real wood axioms......oh my god their gorgeous. Never under estimate how much nicer real wood is. But, all my theater speakers are black, so I'd have to replace them all if I did that. I might be divorced soon...

YOLO dude. I too have those feelings sometimes but honestly I cant find anything I don't like about my Axioms so I don't know what I would even look for. You cant miss what you don't know your missing. And yeah, real wood is the shit. I veneered all mine and I just sit and admire them sometimes, bad to do during a movie.

DOG is GOD spelled backwards.
What others think of me is none of my business.
M80 V3 MY GLOSS Cherry