Originally Posted By bridgman
You raised a fair point; don't worry about the dumb comments from people like me, we're going to make them anyways.

Key point seems to be that making them better looking would be great but that it's also important to maintain decent visibility of the polarity colour coding.

Ok

I'm just saying for a top of the line product a little more goes along way.
And if those wing nuts, just move the ring from the front to the end. As most pointed out, it's not like they need change them every week. The inputs now look so cheap, there floppy and loose.
You don't see Porsche going to GM for door handles, or a paint job. Or Rolls Royce going to China for a cheap chrome plated Phantom or Angel thing.
I think even flush mounted and better wing nuts. I hate trying to get my wire in the darn holes underneath also.
Which is one reason why I said straight out. Also, now I got banana plugs on the back it is easier, but if the went straight out without counter sunk then this whole I can't see the red ( Right side ).
I just mentioned 5 or 6 screws because it looks more detail into the product top line.
Heck I'd even come up with a fancy logo ..... Axiom HP .... that silk screened on instead of glued on;) I think they even need a new name for the top of the line like the did with the Vesallo.

That's all folks ........

Actually if I can find interchangeable nuts I will, even a input plate

Anthem MRX520
M5HPv4
VP160HPv4
QS10v4