@pdermody - I feel your pain - they must be shipping soon! Are the M5's replacing existing on wall speakers for you?

@brendo - Excellent! Looking forward to hearing about the QS10's. they may be on my hit list next. While tesing the M5's my wife actually asked if there were matching surround speakers for the new ones. grin

@bridgman - Thanks. I hope some people find the writeup useful. I don't usually do animal videos either but this was an exception.

I had more details but had already written a novel so decided to end where I did. However male vocals in particular also sound better with the M5's. I searched out Morgan Freeman movies on Netflix to test this. Even Dave Matthews voice on the talking between songs had more depth as well.
Another plus is simply having the exact same speaker for LCR I think makes for a more seamless front sound stage. I have much more listening and tweaking to go with these but wanted to get something out there for anyone trying to decide on M5's vs M22's. Your M60 comparo is very interesting reading too.

Cheers,

Dan
On-Wall M5HP LCR, QS8 & EP500 in 7.1