Mutual of Omaha is people, you can count on when the going's rough. -- The song helped me to memorize it. Plus I loved watching Marlin sit back and enjoy while Jim was eaten by Lions.

Plop Plop Fizz Fizz, Oh what a relief it is.--- Way to catchy

Think Different. Apple. I'm not a Mac guy (wish I could afford a powerbook or G5-- OSX is nice!), but this definitely appeals to the 'rebel' bred into just about every American.

Better sound through research. DO NOT HURT ME PLEASE! I think I remember this one because I know they are full of doodoo. Plus there is snippy's tag "Better sound through ACTUAL research". Like them or not their marketing is amazing.

Avoid the noid. Domino's pizza. This was way over done, but got them a ton of exposure.

Tastes great, less filling. I don't care for the beer, but I knew that one before I was even legal to drink.

Priceless. For everything else, there's MasterCard. -- I think these are pretty original and still entertaining.

Can you hear me now? Anyone who has ever had a cell phone has uttered these words. Shows you they know of the problem, are sympathetic and are trying to solve it.

The night time sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, stuffy head, fever so you can rest medicine. -- I just wrote that from memory. Wow.

Plus, I can recall almost anything set to music. Jingles stick with me forever.

jr

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence." C Hitchens