definition of "axiom" from www.webster.com:
1 : a maxim widely accepted on its intrinsic merit
2 : a statement accepted as true as the basis for argument or inference
3 : an established rule or principle or a self-evident truth

------------------------------
Axiom. The truth is audible.
------------------------------

variation. both this and the original ("The truth is audible. Axiom.") take advantage of the powerful and transcendent qualities of the word "axiom."

"truth," its synonym, puts forth a familiarity we can better relate to, quickly and effectively initiates a connection, and elevates the universality of "axiom."

"audible" completes and fortifies the connection by having the truth (hence axiom) penetrate our sphere of senses.

where "Axiom." is positioned as the first sentence, the brand name is emphasized; then, "truth" is associated, and the connection flows in.

where "Axiom." is positioned as the second sentence, the connection is first established, clearing the way for the brand name. I prefer this to the other - it's more subtle without being less powerful. to one who hears the brand name for the first time, it would seem easier to recall "the truth is audible" than "axiom." further, "axiom" would come naturally to mind after the first sentence is reconstructed in one's memory.

and speaking of recall... "Play it by ear. Axiom."

i'm having a very hard time thinking of another slogan that would be more simple, concise, transcending, hard-to-forget (indeed, not just familiar), and powerfully subtle all at the same than this. it spans generations, cultures, vocations, careers, disciplines, and geographies?

is the intensity of my desire to get those axioms beginning to show?