I cant disagree with you craig? BTW, thanks for the shill remark.

I never said I knew everything neither did I mention that I knew enough about audio because I dont. I am so new to this hobby that compared to you, I have nil experience... you did not have to make that remark about your being involved in blind testing since before I was born - I get it you know.

I was being sincere in my saying that your offer is enticing and I would take it if I had the time and capability to (med school starts in 3 weeks, I am booked for work at the hospital for the next 2.5 weeks). I said "enticing" and I meant it, I really really wanted to hear the Onix Reference 3 that you have, the B4, your 4 UFWs. I was even trying to think of what kind of conversations we would have and my learning much from my visit with you. However, at this moment in time, there is no plausible way I can pay this visit to you. I would love to do the blind-test but I cant. I cant put audio before all my other priorities and obligations, atleast not to this magnitude of an audio adventure.

Sorry I cant go.

Oh, before I forget to mention it, thanks again for calling me a shill. Appreciate it very much Craig. Lastly, nice try on editing your post and removing your great comment.

JOEY's PC Sound System: Polk LSi7 (x4, mains and rears) and SVS 25-31PC+ (sub)