Zarak - I appreciate the reply... I could grab a pair of Polks and run some listening tests... When we do tests, they are always done blind, and results posted accordingly. For anyone interested, I bumped the quotes about the Axioms from Joey dating back to the original listening tests on the M-22's when they were the "best he had ever heard" ... You will find that he preferred them to the Rocket's because of the Rocket's laid back sound... then later posted how the Polks are CLOSE to the Rockets, and that they use the same Vifa Tweeter... and now the Sound of this speaker is SO clearly SUPERIOR to the Axioms...

Yet no blind tests were ever conducted....

The irony here is I actually like the Rocket sound myself, and posted that opinion here here, with the provisions I could easily understand someone preferring the Axioms... there were slight differences noted, again under that hard to get away from blind testing.

It is interesting that being called out infuriates Joey... I was asked to prove certain things about the first subwoofer shootout... and did so gladly... one of those things was proving I had the speakers here, another was posting the blind testing methodology before hand, along with the results for each subwoofer before revealing them... And I was not posting either subwoofer as being for sale until long after the review was done...

Joey, you think this was calling you out. Ok... You are entitled to that opinion. However, I DID offer to pay for a flight, provide the space and system, and did so in the spirit of making this into something fun.

The guys who frequent this place are pretty funny... and I take them as just being that...