In reply to:

ok...as for the crossover, I really hope the highpass filter from SVS sub wouldn't mess with the sound quality, if the imaging is going to suffer then I'll either bite the bullet and build one myself, or forget about the highpass and run the M22ti at full range.

Demasoni:

Well based on my findings I found that external crossovers work the best if one does not have a Surround Receiver with a sub out or if someone wants a full range stereo listening with mains and a sub. I use a Mirage LFX-1 active crossover which is hard to find but there are places that have em and they work amazingly. You can use low pass or high pass type connections. Low pass is okey but at low pass you can not really control the sound level. It is fixed. Using high pass is good because as you raise the volume level on the poweramp the sub volume level will also increase.

My setup is weird but works well. I wanted the full signal sound going to my speakers without any interferance. So I have the output of my mains going to my main speakers (like everyone else). But the bananas I have coming out of my poweramp are "stackable". So you can attach another set of speaker wires to the end of the stackable bananas and send the same signal to the active crossover high pass input. So also the crossover receives the full signal. From the active crossover I set it to where my speakers rolls off I'd say around 50hz and the signal coming out of the active crossover in both the high pass or low pass output is from 50hz and lower to fill in the low end. So the full signal gets passed to my speakers without any interferance. And the same signal get sent to the active crossover which only passes 50hz and lower to the sub...A nice full range of sound I get with this setup. The LFX-1 is used around $150-$250

See the out connectors of my power amp has WBT locking stackable banana connectors..RED+ & WHITE-. Connected to the end of the WBT are Ultralink locking bananas RED+&BLUE-.
The wires from the pair of WBT speaker wires(CAT5 network cables) go to the speakers. The pair of Ultralink speaker wires go the LFX-1 high pass input which is above my power amp. From my active crossover I have a RCA sub connector out to my sub.

Mirage LFX-1
http://spacelofts.com/h30/mini-IMG_2397.htm