Please excuse me for bumping this part of one of my posts, but now that the M60s are in, I'm hoping for some quick advice!

The photo above illustrates the problems I had written about regarding my limited positioning for the coming M60s. I have a closet (to the left as visible in the photo) that doesn't allow me to put the left speaker equidistant from the right one according to the monitor. For times when I'm actually sitting on the sectional and watching a DVD or critically listening, I drag the left speaker over to the left in front of the closet door. I just read something (from Alan maybe?) regarding M60s in corners as not ideal positioning.

I might move the Bell'O rack to the right corner and flank the monitor with the M60s. The M60s won't be spread as far as I'd like, but it will get the right one away from the corner and would mean I don't have to keep dragging the left one over, since I intend to do more of that critical listening and general HT enjoyment!

Any thoughts regarding the M60 positioning from anyone? I can experiment, but Bell'O doesn't recommend moving the rack with equipment on it, (meaning I have to take everything off the rack)...so it could be very involved just to try the experiment of switching the rack and right M60 for that right-side corner position!

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::