I, too, just checked out your web site, Randy. Very nice indeed. Good looking, and easy to read.

Enjoyed your poll on "famous movie lines." Of those you listed, I voted for "I'll have what she's having" from When Harry Met Sally. Great line delivered by the real Mother of the movie's director (Rob Reiner), which makes her Carl Reiner's wife.

You must be a relatively young man. My all time favorite movie line is the last line of Casablanca (1942). "Louis (pronounced "Louie")! I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." To those unfamiliar with the movie, it probably isn't all that striking. But, if you watch the movie, and notice the intricate, and uncertain relationship between Louis and Rick, it is the most perfect and delightful ending line since "Frankly Scarlett, I don't give a damn" which is another pretty good ending line.

Just realized that you and nickbuol are both in Des Moines. Must be nice to have a fellow Axiom owner, and forum member in the same town. There's an Axiom owner about 40 miles from me, in a far Eastern suburb of Cleveland, but he's not a forum participant.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton