"My Reference 3a Supremas and Sim Audio Moon W5 amp can beat up your puny Krell and Thiel (cardboard and tin cans) setup any day weenie"!!!!!

(lol) they probably could!

There are a LOT of people on this message board that over react to anyone who says anything adverse about the Axioms. I personally think they are NOT discerning in the detail (or lack thereof) they provide...those folks that took offense to that are behaving just an itsy bitsy bit bitchy in my pov...

I didn't say I didn't like them (not that that matters), I did imply that I could have better spent my $1300 on a used pair that would have gotten me closer to the sonic detail I am looking for...apples and oranges? radioshack and Axiom? I reiterate...huh? I wasn't trying to compare the Axioms with Theils (there IS no comparison)...My bottom line is performance for MY dollar... and a used pair of CS 2.2's that cost $1300 will (subjectively) out perform a pair of brand new pair of M80i's that cost $1300 any day of the week. Why? Because the of the painstaking design craftsmanship and care that goes into making a pair of Theils, Sonus Fabers, etc... doesn't exist in a product that is produced and sold based on a mass market, scaled economy approach...but I am sure you all know that, but I think some of you are just blinded by your sense of community here and your loyalty to a brand name to truly be subjective at all, much much much to the contrary...

Heck,...I took the praise on good faith from the same people who are now "insulted" by my remark and used it for the basis of my descision to buy them in the first place. Maybe I expected too much, but from the posts here you would think that the Axioms were the best thing since...well....Axioms! (lol) but ANYWAY, before I am accused of simply wanting to hear myself talk...I will attempt to supply some real feedback, relative to my listening experience with the M80i's as soon as I am done with the "mob"...(lol)

My intention was not to cause dissension...