Hi Joe90:
Actually, I don't know whether they send me the 1db or +2db resistors. I do notice a relatively big difference. When I get home today, I'll write the resistor 's number and post it here so that maybe Alan or Joe tell me which one is it.

What I did not get used to from my 'originals' M60 sound was the lower end freqs of the tweeter. In my opinion, they overwhelm the higher freqs, or for that matter, the whole spectrum of sound from the speaker. Could be just that my ears are kind of damage on a particular Freq... (in college I play keyboards on a loud pub's R&R band, ...darn guitarist :-O )

In terms of the impact with the resistors, like I said, there was a difference , for me.
I'm not used to audiophile terminology (also, this is my 2nd lang.) but I think I get the picture... :

"Imaging" - I think improved , instruments seems abit clear and discernable.

"Air" - Not clear on what it refers to , but I think has something to do with the tone & color of singers voices maybe... I think this decrease abit I particularly notice this on the Diane Krall DVD her voice seems a little less forward but on the other hand, her voice was not overwhelm by the drummer's cymbals in particulars passages...

"Space" - hum? ...see Imaging :-)

"Anything else?" - Yes, I feel the music gain a little more punch and maybe a little less ear fatigue. About ear fatigue, I do get that from my old speakers and Car's stereo, but did NOT from my M60 'stock'. Also, the very high Freqs. ei. (hi-hats & shakers... ) seems to be crystal clear now. Kind of weird when you know that actually the tweeter dbs were lowered. Overall, the sound seems more warmer now. but still brass are very punchy & clear and definitively NOT muddy.

Well, I guess this will give you a rough idea of the resistor impact-results on the M60. I do had to mention that the room where the M60 lives (like Alan said) play a very important part of his sound ... Also, this is all relative, like wine , every one has his own taste for it.

Jaime

The sailor does not pray for wind, he learns to sail. --Lindborg