i am surprised no one else has even bothered to create a grammy thread.. after all, we are music lovers, right?

any big surprises for anyone? any disappointments? any performances that really stood out to you?

i saw where the nielson rating for the show was down like almost 30%. i think they said 'desperate housewives' won the most viewers for the time slot? is this a real 'sign of the times', with how the public has become so blassy with the music industry? i know i am sick of it. they keep pumping millions of dollars into images, and keep cramming these no talent ass clowns down my throat. ashlee simpson, toby keith, sean john, kenny chesney, jo-jo, etc, etc.. i know the list could go on and on, but i just dont want it to.

maybe they need to promise next year that someone boobs will "pop" out, i bet then the viewers will go up!!

on a side note, my home-town band, 'The Los Lonely Boys', got a grammy for best performance from a duo or group, for their song 'Heaven'. not too many even expected them to win, so it was a great surprise for our town to have them win some hardware.

any other general thoughts or impressions about the grammys, or the state of music in general?

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??