Well we do have a guest room, and a nine hour drive is short to the dives I made regularly from coast to coast. LOL So if you have a reason to be in the area, please let us know, been many years since being in you neighborhood.

I have had a few comments about allowing people to play with the system. All creidt for doing this with ease goes to Axiom/Parasound. The M80s are tested for 100 hrs at 1,000 watts, and only rated at 400 watts, the Halos are capable of more than the 400 watt rating, but no where near enoguh to damage the 80s. In the past weeks, I have put the Halos through some very strong testing to see what they can take, they have run at what most consider high volumes for a continous 36 hours. So other than the EP600 making the house complain a bit, there is not much chance of damage being done to the Axioms/Halos by playing with the settings or volume control.

Now that Peter and Ken have done their tweaking, I have made a list of settings, so if a roomie or a visitor tweaks to his preference, its easy to reset. Also I have 5 preset speaker tweaks, which when I have time, can be set for differance media, or listening preferences.

After having the guys here tonight, at least now I can safley take a request for an audition and not need to worry, I still have many projests to work on before I will have time to read manuals, do some setups, program the MX-700 and a few other things. Really need to order the hardware and start work the jukebox, as I don't want to be changing discs all day long.