You shouldn't be disappointed. Keep in mind that this is all about SUBJECTIVE opinion. The panel will be rating the speakers in various categories, like soundstage, imaging, bass, midrange, and treble response, etc., and expressing their PREFERENCES in each category. The panel will not necessarily be EXPERTS (I certainly won't be). Some will be Paradigm owners, some Axiom and Rocket owners, and Craig's trying to get some who own none of the speakers being rated. So, there won't be a "winner" and "losers."

Let's say the majority prefer the Veritas 2.4s. All that means is that these people, in this room, liked that speaker better than the others. That, in no way means, that, had you been there, you would have felt the same, and in no way can be construed to mean it is the "BEST" speaker. Frankly, with different people, with different tastes, and different levels of experience, I'll be surprised if there is a clear cut consensus of preference. But I could be wrong.

Since the test will be blind, I'm very curious to see which speaker I prefer, and I don't give a rat's patootie which one it is. I hope I have an obvious preference. If I prefer one speaker's soundstage, and another's imaging, and a third's bass response (not that I have any ability to upgrade), I'll go bonkers trying to find a speaker that does it all.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton