Well guys…….nothing really new planned, just the gear for my HT that I’m still screwing around with in the basement. The construction season is slowing down up here, so I’ve now got more time to actually take weekends off (well maybe next weekend). I haven’t done anything since April…..first the broke ankle and screwed up back, then my projects hit full swing. But now I’m back jogging and lifting weights again, my projects are rapping up, and I’m ready to finish the theater room.

So I’m weighing the decisions with the HT system. I know it’ll be Axiom, with the EP 600, but I’m deliberating over getting a set of RS 850’s for the stereo system and moving my M80’s to the HT room. Or, I’ll just keep the M80’s where they are and get some M60’s for the HT. I also want to go with same center speaker as the fronts, so I really need to figure out which ones I’m going with. I’m also getting four QS8’s for the surrounds. I’ve still got the HK 7200 to run the HT for the time being. I’ll go separates later. I’ve still got to buy a new DVD player, projector and build the screen, so the 7200 will have to do for now.

And now it’s my understanding the Axiom might be coming out with a new mac-daddy floor standing speaker. If that’s true, I want a set. But as closed lipped as Axiom is about their R&D and new products, I doubt I’ll ever know until the day they start selling it, which will probably be too late.

Oh, then there’s the color…….I like that glossy black and cherry.....but my M80's are Boston Cherry.....dammit!! All these choices!! UG!